The Effect of Coke Particle Size on the Thermal Profile of the Sintering Process Product
Published Online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Processing and Interfaces, Volume 1
How to Cite
Tahanpesaranedezfuly, N. and Moghadam, A. H. (2012) The Effect of Coke Particle Size on the Thermal Profile of the Sintering Process Product, in Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Processing and Interfaces, Volume 1 (ed TMS), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118356074.ch68
- Published Online: 18 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118296073
Online ISBN: 9781118356074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!