9. MULTIPLE-CATALYST-PROMOTED CASCADE REACTIONS
- Peng-Fei Xu1 and
- Wei Wang2
Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Catalytic Cascade Reactions
How to Cite
Xu, P.-F. and Ling, J.-B. (2013) MULTIPLE-CATALYST-PROMOTED CASCADE REACTIONS, in Catalytic Cascade Reactions (eds P.-F. Xu and W. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, NJ. doi: 10.1002/9781118356654.ch9
State Key Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, P.R. China
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 24 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118016022
Online ISBN: 9781118356654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!