In-Situ Characterization of the Damage Evolution of Welded Aluminum Alloy Joints during Very High Cycle Fatigue (VHCF) with Nonlinear Ultrasonic Technique
Published Online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Properties, Characterization, and Modeling, Volume 2
How to Cite
Cremer, M., Zimmermann, M. and Christ, H.-J. (2012) In-Situ Characterization of the Damage Evolution of Welded Aluminum Alloy Joints during Very High Cycle Fatigue (VHCF) with Nonlinear Ultrasonic Technique, in Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Properties, Characterization, and Modeling, Volume 2 (ed TMS), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118357002.ch104
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118296097
Online ISBN: 9781118357002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!