Thermodynamic Modeling of Peirce-Smith Converter Slag at the Chagres Smelter, Chile
Published Online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Properties, Characterization, and Modeling, Volume 2
How to Cite
Cardona, N., Mackey, P.J., Coursol, P., Parada, R. and Parra, R. (2012) Thermodynamic Modeling of Peirce-Smith Converter Slag at the Chagres Smelter, Chile, in Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Properties, Characterization, and Modeling, Volume 2 (ed TMS), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118357002.ch16
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118296097
Online ISBN: 9781118357002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!