The Role of Stacking Fault Energy and Deformation Twinning on the Indentation Size Effect of FCC Pure Metals and Alloys
Published Online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Properties, Characterization, and Modeling, Volume 2
How to Cite
Stegall, D. and Elmustafa, A.A. (2012) The Role of Stacking Fault Energy and Deformation Twinning on the Indentation Size Effect of FCC Pure Metals and Alloys, in Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Properties, Characterization, and Modeling, Volume 2 (ed TMS), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118357002.ch92
- Published Online: 7 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118296097
Online ISBN: 9781118357002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!