37. Melanocytic Nevi
- Hywel C. Williams DSc, FRCP2,
- Michael Bigby MD3,
- Andrew Herxheimer MB, FRCP4,
- Luigi Naldi MD5,
- Berthold Rzany MD, ScM6,
- Robert P. Dellavalle MD, PhD, MSPH7,
- Yuping Ran8 and
- Masutaka Furue9
Published Online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2003 BMJ Publishing Group, 2008, 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Evidence-Based Dermatology, 3
How to Cite
Shahi, V. and Brewer, J. D. (2014) Melanocytic Nevi, in Evidence-Based Dermatology, 3 (eds H. C. Williams, M. Bigby, A. Herxheimer, L. Naldi, B. Rzany, R. P. Dellavalle, Y. Ran and M. Furue), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118357606.ch37
Centre of Evidence Based Dermatology, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Department of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
UK Cochrane Centre, Oxford, UK
Centro Studi Gruppo Italiano Studi Epidemiologici in Dermatologia, Department of Dermatology, Ospedali Riuniti, Bergamo, Italy
RZANY & HUND, Privatpraxis für Dermatologie und Ästhetische Medizin, Berlin, Germany
Department of Dermatology, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, USA
Department of Dermatovenereology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, P. R. China
Department of Dermatology, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, 3-1-1, Maidashi, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka, Japan
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2014
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118357675
Online ISBN: 9781118357606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!