12. Clinical and Regulatory Challenges for Medical Devices
Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Tactile Sensing and Displays: Haptic Feedback for Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotics
How to Cite
Sokhanvar, S., Dargahi, J., Najarian, S. and Arbatani, S. (2012) Clinical and Regulatory Challenges for Medical Devices, in Tactile Sensing and Displays: Haptic Feedback for Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118357989.ch12
- Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119972495
Online ISBN: 9781118357989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!