7. Tactile Display Technology
Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Tactile Sensing and Displays: Haptic Feedback for Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotics
How to Cite
Sokhanvar, S., Dargahi, J., Najarian, S. and Arbatani, S. (2012) Tactile Display Technology, in Tactile Sensing and Displays: Haptic Feedback for Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118357989.ch7
- Published Online: 6 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119972495
Online ISBN: 9781118357989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!