Investigation on Air Reactivity and Electrolysis Consumption of Anode Carbons with Anthracite Additions
- Carlos E. Suarez
Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Light Metals 2012
How to Cite
Xue, J., Han, M., Zhu, J., Feng, L. and Ma, H. (2012) Investigation on Air Reactivity and Electrolysis Consumption of Anode Carbons with Anthracite Additions, in Light Metals 2012 (ed C. E. Suarez), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118359259.ch212
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118291399
Online ISBN: 9781118359259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!