Effect of Nanopowder Content on Properties of NiFe2O4 Matrix Inert Anode for Aluminum Electrolysis
- Carlos E. Suarez
Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Light Metals 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Liu, Y., Yao, G., Wu, D. and Ma, J. (2012) Effect of Nanopowder Content on Properties of NiFe2O4 Matrix Inert Anode for Aluminum Electrolysis, in Light Metals 2012 (ed C. E. Suarez), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118359259.ch239
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118291399
Online ISBN: 9781118359259
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!