1. Introduction to Cognitive Communications
- David Grace2,
- Honggang Zhang3
Published Online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Cognitive Communications: Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI), Regulatory Policy & Economics, Implementation
How to Cite
Grace, D. (2012) Introduction to Cognitive Communications, in Cognitive Communications: Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI), Regulatory Policy & Economics, Implementation (eds D. Grace and H. Zhang), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118360316.ch1
Department of Electronics, University of York, UK
Department of Information Science and Electronic Engineering, Zhejiang University, China
- Published Online: 24 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 31 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119951506
Online ISBN: 9781118360316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!