8. Reinforcement Learning-Based Cognitive Radio for Open Spectrum Access
- David Grace2 and
- Honggang Zhang3
Published Online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Cognitive Communications: Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI), Regulatory Policy & Economics, Implementation
How to Cite
Jiang, T. and Grace, D. (2012) Reinforcement Learning-Based Cognitive Radio for Open Spectrum Access, in Cognitive Communications: Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI), Regulatory Policy & Economics, Implementation (eds D. Grace and H. Zhang), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118360316.ch8
Department of Electronics, University of York, UK
Department of Information Science and Electronic Engineering, Zhejiang University, China
- Published Online: 24 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 31 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119951506
Online ISBN: 9781118360316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!