16. Myths and Realities in Human Capital Development
Generation Gaps in the Workplace
- William J. Rothwell Ph.D., SPHR Executive Editor and
- George M.(Bud) Benscoter Ph.D.
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management: Thematic Essays
How to Cite
Cody, S., Green, W. and Lynch, D. (2012) Myths and Realities in Human Capital Development, in The Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management: Thematic Essays (eds W. J. Rothwell and G. M.(Bud). Benscoter), Pfeiffer: A Wiley Imprint, San Francisco, CA. doi: 10.1002/9781118364710.ch16
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 9 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470257715
Online ISBN: 9781118364710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!