New Process of Precipitation of Sb and Bi from Copper Electrolytes with PbO2
- Shijie Wang,
- John E. Dutrizac,
- Michael L. Free,
- James Y. Hwang and
- Daniel Kim
Published Online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
T.T. Chen Honorary Symposium on Hydrometallurgy, Electrometallurgy and Materials Characterization
How to Cite
Cifuentes, G., Simpson, J. and Vargas, C. (2012) New Process of Precipitation of Sb and Bi from Copper Electrolytes with PbO2, in T.T. Chen Honorary Symposium on Hydrometallurgy, Electrometallurgy and Materials Characterization (eds S. Wang, J. E. Dutrizac, M. L. Free, J. Y. Hwang and D. Kim), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118364833.ch10
- Published Online: 15 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118291238
Online ISBN: 9781118364833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!