1. What Is Reliability?
Published Online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Probabilistic Reliability Models
How to Cite
Ushakov, I. (2012) What Is Reliability?, in Probabilistic Reliability Models, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118370742.ch1
- Published Online: 7 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 7 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118341834
Online ISBN: 9781118370742
- reliability, and processes to operate successfully;
- reliability characterization, failure-free operation;
- other “ILITIES” and problem of survivability;
- hierarchical levels of technical objects;
- technical objects unrecoverable/recoverable measures
This chapter contains sections titled:
Reliability as a Property of Technical Objects
Hierarchical Levels of Analyzed Objects
How Can Reliability Be Measured?