8. Endochondral Bone Tissue Engineering
- Murugan Ramalingam2,
- Ziyad Haidar3,
- Seeram Ramakrishna4,
- Hisatoshi Kobayashi5 and
- Youssef Haikel6
Published Online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Integrated Biomaterials in Tissue Engineering
How to Cite
Both, S. K., Yang, F. and Jansen, J. A. (2012) Endochondral Bone Tissue Engineering, in Integrated Biomaterials in Tissue Engineering (eds M. Ramalingam, Z. Haidar, S. Ramakrishna, H. Kobayashi and Y. Haikel), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118371183.ch8
University of Strasbourg, France and Tohoku, University, Japan
Inha University, South Korea and University of Utah, USA
National University of Singapore, Singapore
National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
University of Strasbourg, France
- Published Online: 4 APR 2012
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118311981
Online ISBN: 9781118371183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!