5. Phytoremediation: An Efficient Approach for Bioremediation of Organic and Metallic Ions Pollutants
- Romeela Mohee3 and
- Ackmez Mudhoo4
Published Online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Bioremediation and Sustainability: Research and Applications
How to Cite
Gupta, D., Singh, L. K., Gupta, A. D. and Babu, V. (2012) Phytoremediation: An Efficient Approach for Bioremediation of Organic and Metallic Ions Pollutants, in Bioremediation and Sustainability: Research and Applications (eds R. Mohee and A. Mudhoo), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118371220.ch5
Professor, Department of Chemical and Environmental, Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Mauritius, Réduit, MAURITIUS
Lecturer, Department of Chemical and Environmental, Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Mauritius, Réduit, MAURITIUS
- Published Online: 4 APR 2012
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118062845
Online ISBN: 9781118371220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!