7. Odontology – Dentistry's Contribution to Truth and Justice
- Douglas H. Ubelaker
Published Online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Forensic Science: Current Issues, Future Directions
How to Cite
Pretty, I. A., Barsley, R., Bowers, C. M., Bush, M., Bush, P., Clement, J., Dorion, R., Freeman, A., Lewis, J., Senn, D. and Wright, F. (2012) Odontology – Dentistry's Contribution to Truth and Justice, in Forensic Science: Current Issues, Future Directions (ed D. H. Ubelaker), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118373880.ch7
Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History in Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 14 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 24 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119941231
Online ISBN: 9781118373880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!