8. Forensic Psychiatry and Forensic Psychology
- Douglas H. Ubelaker
Published Online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Forensic Science: Current Issues, Future Directions
How to Cite
Billick, S. B. and Martell, D. A. (2012) Forensic Psychiatry and Forensic Psychology, in Forensic Science: Current Issues, Future Directions (ed D. H. Ubelaker), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118373880.ch8
Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History in Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 14 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 24 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119941231
Online ISBN: 9781118373880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!