Recent Research and Implications
- Judith Treas,
- Jacqueline Scott and
- Martin Richards
Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Wiley Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Families
How to Cite
Kroeger, R. A. and Smock, P. J. (2014) Cohabitation, in The Wiley Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Families (eds J. Treas, J. Scott and M. Richards), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118374085.ch11
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2014
Print ISBN: 9780470673539
Online ISBN: 9781118374085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!