2. The Historical Development and State of the Art Approach to Design and Delivery of Dementia Care Services
- Hugo de Waal MD, FRCPsych, FHEA6,
- Constantine Lyketsos MD, MHS7,
- David Ames BA, MD, FRCPsych, FRANZCP8 and
- John O'Brien BA, BM BCh, MA, FRCPsych, MD9
Published Online: 7 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Designing and Delivering Dementia Services
How to Cite
Callahan, C. M., Kales, H. C., Gitlin, L. N. and Lyketsos, C. G. (2013) The Historical Development and State of the Art Approach to Design and Delivery of Dementia Care Services, in Designing and Delivering Dementia Services (eds H. de Waal, C. Lyketsos, D. Ames and J. O'Brien), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118378663.ch2
Lead Consultant, Norfolk Dementia Care Academy, Norwich, UK
Associate Postgraduate Dean, East of England Deanery, Cambridge, UK
Elizabeth Plank Althouse Professor, Director of the Johns Hopkins Memory and Alzheimer's Treatment Center, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Maryland, USA
Director, National Ageing Research Institute, University of Melbourne Professor of Ageing and Health, Victoria, Australia
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119953494
Online ISBN: 9781118378663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!