9. Developing Policy that Works for Dementia: National and Global Lessons in What Makes a Difference
- Hugo de Waal MD, FRCPsych, FHEA2,
- Constantine Lyketsos MD, MHS3,
- David Ames BA, MD, FRCPsych, FRANZCP4 and
- John O'Brien BA, BM BCh, MA, FRCPsych, MD5
Published Online: 7 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Designing and Delivering Dementia Services
How to Cite
Banerjee, S. (2013) Developing Policy that Works for Dementia: National and Global Lessons in What Makes a Difference, in Designing and Delivering Dementia Services (eds H. de Waal, C. Lyketsos, D. Ames and J. O'Brien), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118378663.ch9
Lead Consultant, Norfolk Dementia Care Academy, Norwich, UK
Associate Postgraduate Dean, East of England Deanery, Cambridge, UK
Elizabeth Plank Althouse Professor, Director of the Johns Hopkins Memory and Alzheimer's Treatment Center, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Maryland, USA
Director, National Ageing Research Institute, University of Melbourne Professor of Ageing and Health, Victoria, Australia
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 22 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119953494
Online ISBN: 9781118378663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!