15. Non-Contact Damage Detection of Fiber-Reinforced Ceramic Matrix Composites by Electromagnetic Wave
- Narottam P. Bansal2,
- J.P. Singh3 and
- H.-T. Lin4
Published Online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright 2001, The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Ceramic Matrix Composites VII
How to Cite
Kagawa, Y. and Zhu, S. (2006) Non-Contact Damage Detection of Fiber-Reinforced Ceramic Matrix Composites by Electromagnetic Wave, in Advances in Ceramic Matrix Composites VII (eds N. P. Bansal, J.P. Singh and H.-T. Lin), The American Ceramic Society, 735 Ceramic Place, Westerville, Ohio 43081. doi: 10.1002/9781118380925.ch15
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center
Argonne National Laboratory
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Published Online: 3 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981360
Online ISBN: 9781118380925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!