15. Non-Contact Damage Detection of Fiber-Reinforced Ceramic Matrix Composites by Electromagnetic Wave
- Narottam P. Bansal2,
- J.P. Singh3 and
- H.-T. Lin4
Published Online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright 2001, The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Ceramic Matrix Composites VII
How to Cite
Kagawa, Y. and Zhu, S. (2006) Non-Contact Damage Detection of Fiber-Reinforced Ceramic Matrix Composites by Electromagnetic Wave, in Advances in Ceramic Matrix Composites VII (eds N. P. Bansal, J.P. Singh and H.-T. Lin), The American Ceramic Society, 735 Ceramic Place, Westerville, Ohio 43081. doi: 10.1002/9781118380925.ch15
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center
Argonne National Laboratory
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Published Online: 3 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981360
Online ISBN: 9781118380925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!