16. Experimental Evaluation of an Indentation-Quench Method for Measuring Thermal Shock Properties
- Narottam P. Bansal2,
- J.P. Singh3 and
- H.-T. Lin4
Published Online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright 2001, The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Ceramic Matrix Composites VII
How to Cite
Pettersson, P., Johnsson, M. and Shen, Z. (2006) Experimental Evaluation of an Indentation-Quench Method for Measuring Thermal Shock Properties, in Advances in Ceramic Matrix Composites VII (eds N. P. Bansal, J.P. Singh and H.-T. Lin), The American Ceramic Society, 735 Ceramic Place, Westerville, Ohio 43081. doi: 10.1002/9781118380925.ch16
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center
Argonne National Laboratory
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Published Online: 3 APR 2012
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2006
Print ISBN: 9781574981360
Online ISBN: 9781118380925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!