11. Social Class: Position, Place, Culture, and Meaning
- Nuala C. Johnson2,
- Richard H. Schein3 and
- Jamie Winders4
Published Online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Cultural Geography
How to Cite
McDowell, L. (2013) Social Class: Position, Place, Culture, and Meaning, in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Cultural Geography (eds N. C. Johnson, R. H. Schein and J. Winders), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118384466.ch11
Queen's University Belfast, UK
University of Kentucky, USA
Syracuse University, USA
- Published Online: 14 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 27 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470655597
Online ISBN: 9781118384466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!