32. Science Wars
- Nuala C. Johnson1,
- Richard H. Schein2 and
- Jamie Winders3
Published Online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Cultural Geography
How to Cite
Livingstone, D. N. (2013) Science Wars, in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Cultural Geography (eds N. C. Johnson, R. H. Schein and J. Winders), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118384466.ch32
Queen's University Belfast, UK
University of Kentucky, USA
Syracuse University, USA
- Published Online: 14 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 27 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470655597
Online ISBN: 9781118384466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!