15. Crisis in Space: Ruminations on the Unevenness of Financialization and its Geographical Implications1
- Trevor J. Barnes2,
- Jamie Peck3 and
- Eric Sheppard4
Published Online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography
How to Cite
Engelen, E. (2012) Crisis in Space: Ruminations on the Unevenness of Financialization and its Geographical Implications1, in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography (eds T. J. Barnes, J. Peck and E. Sheppard), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118384497.ch15
Department of Geography, University of British Columbia, Canada
University of British Columbia, Canada
University of Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 20 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444336801
Online ISBN: 9781118384497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!