15. Crisis in Space: Ruminations on the Unevenness of Financialization and its Geographical Implications1
- Trevor J. Barnes2,
- Jamie Peck3 and
- Eric Sheppard4
Published Online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography
How to Cite
Engelen, E. (2012) Crisis in Space: Ruminations on the Unevenness of Financialization and its Geographical Implications1, in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Economic Geography (eds T. J. Barnes, J. Peck and E. Sheppard), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118384497.ch15
Department of Geography, University of British Columbia, Canada
University of British Columbia, Canada
University of Minnesota, USA
- Published Online: 20 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444336801
Online ISBN: 9781118384497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!