3. Carbon Nanotube Membranes as an Idealized Platform for Protein Channel Mimetic Pumps
- D. Bhattacharyya Editor2,
- Thomas Schäfer Editor3,
- S. R. Wickramasinghe Co-Editor4 and
- Sylvia Daunert Co-Editor5
Published Online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Responsive Membranes and Materials
How to Cite
Hinds, B. (2012) Carbon Nanotube Membranes as an Idealized Platform for Protein Channel Mimetic Pumps, in Responsive Membranes and Materials (eds D. Bhattacharyya, T. Schäfer, S. R. Wickramasinghe and S. Daunert), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. doi: 10.1002/9781118389553.ch3
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Kentucky, USA
POLYMAT, University of the Basque Country, Spain
Ralph E. Martin Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Arkansas, USA
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami, USA
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 27 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974308
Online ISBN: 9781118389553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!