9. Magnetic Nanocomposites for Remote Controlled Responsive Therapy and in Vivo Tracking
- D. Bhattacharyya Editor3,
- Thomas Schäfer Editor4,
- S. R. Wickramasinghe Co-Editor5 and
- Sylvia Daunert Co-Editor6
Published Online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Responsive Membranes and Materials
How to Cite
Hawkins, A. M., Puleo, D. A. and Hilt, J. Z. (2012) Magnetic Nanocomposites for Remote Controlled Responsive Therapy and in Vivo Tracking, in Responsive Membranes and Materials (eds D. Bhattacharyya, T. Schäfer, S. R. Wickramasinghe and S. Daunert), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. doi: 10.1002/9781118389553.ch9
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Kentucky, USA
POLYMAT, University of the Basque Country, Spain
Ralph E. Martin Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Arkansas, USA
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami, USA
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 27 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974308
Online ISBN: 9781118389553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!