16. Liquidity Risk and Classical Option Pricing Theory
- Leonard Matz,
- Peter Neu
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
Liquidity Risk Measurement and Management: A practitioner's guide to global best practices
How to Cite
Jarrow, R. A. (2006) Liquidity Risk and Classical Option Pricing Theory, in Liquidity Risk Measurement and Management: A practitioner's guide to global best practices (eds L. Matz and P. Neu), John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, 2 Clementi Loop, #02-01, Singapore 129809. doi: 10.1002/9781118390399.ch16
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 27 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470821824
Online ISBN: 9781118390399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!