17. Specific Corporate Governance Issues in Islamic Banks
- Simon Archer and
- Rifaat Ahmed Abdel Karim
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
Islamic Finance: The Regulatory Challenge
How to Cite
Archer, S. and Karim, R. A. A. (2007) Specific Corporate Governance Issues in Islamic Banks, in Islamic Finance: The Regulatory Challenge (eds S. Archer and R. A. A. Karim), John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, 2 Clementi Loop, #02-01, Singapore 129809. doi: 10.1002/9781118390443.ch17
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 2 MAR 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470821893
Online ISBN: 9781118390443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!