17. Specific Corporate Governance Issues in Islamic Banks
- Simon Archer and
- Rifaat Ahmed Abdel Karim
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
Islamic Finance: The Regulatory Challenge
How to Cite
Archer, S. and Karim, R. A. A. (2007) Specific Corporate Governance Issues in Islamic Banks, in Islamic Finance: The Regulatory Challenge (eds S. Archer and R. A. A. Karim), John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, 2 Clementi Loop, #02-01, Singapore 129809. doi: 10.1002/9781118390443.ch17
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 2 MAR 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470821893
Online ISBN: 9781118390443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!