Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
Globalization and Islamic Finance: Convergence, Prospects, and Challenges
How to Cite
Askari, H., Iqbal, Z. and Mirakhor, A. (2009) References, in Globalization and Islamic Finance: Convergence, Prospects, and Challenges, John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte. Ltd., 2 Clementi Loop, #02-01, Singapore 129809. doi: 10.1002/9781118390467.refs
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 14 DEC 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470823491
Online ISBN: 9781118390467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!