15. Returned Travellers
- Jane N. Zuckerman MD, FRCP, FRCPath, FFPH, FFPM, FFTM, FIBiol, FHEA3,4,5,6,7
Published Online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Principles and Practice of Travel Medicine, Second Edition
How to Cite
Beeching, N. J., Fletcher, T. E. and Wijaya, L. (2013) Returned Travellers, in Principles and Practice of Travel Medicine, Second Edition (ed J. N. Zuckerman), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118392058.ch15
UCL Medical School, London, UK
Royal Free NHS Foundation Trust and Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, London, UK
Royal Free Travel Health Centre, London, UK
WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference, Research and Training in Travel Medicine, London, UK
University College London Medical School, London, UK
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 16 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781405197632
Online ISBN: 9781118392058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!