22. Likelihood-Free Inference for Transmission Rates of Nosocomial Pathogens
- Clair L. Alston,
- Kerrie L. Mengersen and
- Anthony N. Pettitt
Published Online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Case Studies in Bayesian Statistical Modelling and Analysis
How to Cite
Drovandi, C. C. and Pettitt, A. N. (2012) Likelihood-Free Inference for Transmission Rates of Nosocomial Pathogens, in Case Studies in Bayesian Statistical Modelling and Analysis (eds C. L. Alston, K. L. Mengersen and A. N. Pettitt), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118394472.ch22
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Published Online: 30 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 23 NOV 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Walter A. Shewhart and
- Samuel S. Wilks
Print ISBN: 9781119941828
Online ISBN: 9781118394472
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!