2. Developmental Morphology and Life Cycles of the Microsporidia
- Louis M. Weiss3 and
- James J. Becnel4
Published Online: 1 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Microsporidia: Pathogens of Opportunity, First Edition
How to Cite
Cali, A. and Takvorian, P. M. (2014) Developmental Morphology and Life Cycles of the Microsporidia, in Microsporidia: Pathogens of Opportunity, First Edition (eds L. M. Weiss and J. J. Becnel), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118395264.ch2
Department of Pathology, Division of Parasitology and Tropical Medicine, and Department of Medicine Division of Infectious Diseases, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
USDA/ARS, Center for Medical, Agricultural and Veterinary Entomology, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2014
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118395226
Online ISBN: 9781118395264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!