16. Oxidative Stress and Obesity: Their Impact on Metabolic Syndrome
- Tahira Farooqui and
- Akhlaq A. Farooqui
Published Online: 11 OCT 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Metabolic Syndrome and Neurological Disorders
How to Cite
Matsuda, M. and Shimomura, I. (2013) Oxidative Stress and Obesity: Their Impact on Metabolic Syndrome, in Metabolic Syndrome and Neurological Disorders (eds T. Farooqui and A. A. Farooqui), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118395318.ch16
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118395271
Online ISBN: 9781118395318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!