19. Obesity, Inflammation, and Vascular Disease: Novel Insight in the Role of Adipose Tissue
- Tahira Farooqui and
- Akhlaq A. Farooqui
Published Online: 11 OCT 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Metabolic Syndrome and Neurological Disorders
How to Cite
Calabro, P., Golia, E., Maddaloni, V., Limongelli, G., Ziello, B., Fimiani, F., Jane Romano, I., Crisci, M., Russo, M. G., Yeh, E. T.H. and Calabro, R. (2013) Obesity, Inflammation, and Vascular Disease: Novel Insight in the Role of Adipose Tissue, in Metabolic Syndrome and Neurological Disorders (eds T. Farooqui and A. A. Farooqui), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118395318.ch19
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118395271
Online ISBN: 9781118395318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!