8. Inhibitors to Factor VIII: Mild and Moderate Hemophilia
- Christine A. Lee MA, MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPath, FRCOG2,
- Erik E. Berntorp MD, PhD3 and
- W. Keith Hoots MD4
Published Online: 24 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Textbook of Hemophilia, 3
How to Cite
Peerlinck, K. and Jacquemin, M. (2014) Inhibitors to Factor VIII: Mild and Moderate Hemophilia, in Textbook of Hemophilia, 3 (eds C. A. Lee, E. E. Berntorp and W. K. Hoots), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118398258.ch8
Emeritus Professor of Haemophilia, University of London, London, UK
Professor of Coagulation Medicine, Lund University, Malmö Centre for Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Skåne University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden
Director, Division of Blood Diseases and Resources, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD; Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX, USA
- Published Online: 24 APR 2014
- Published Print: 23 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118398241
Online ISBN: 9781118398258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!