10. Palaeoenvironmental Significance of Oligocene–Miocene Coralline Red Algae – a Review
- Maria Mutti4,
- Werner Piller5,
- Christian Betzler6
Published Online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Carbonate Systems during the Oligocene-Miocene Climatic Transition
How to Cite
Braga, J. C., Bassi, D. and Piller, W. E. (2012) Palaeoenvironmental Significance of Oligocene–Miocene Coralline Red Algae – a Review, in Carbonate Systems during the Oligocene-Miocene Climatic Transition (eds M. Mutti, W. Piller and C. Betzler), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118398364.ch10
Institut für Erd- und Umweltwissenschaften Universität Potsdam, Postfach 60 15 53 D-14415 Potsdam, Germany
Institute for Earth Sciences (Geology & Paleontology) University of Graz, Heinrichstrasse 26, A-8010 Graz, Austria
Geologisch-Palaeontologisches Institut, Bundesstr. 55, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany
- Published Online: 3 APR 2012
- Published Print: 5 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Ian Jarvis7,8
Series Editor Information
School of Geography, Geology and the Environment Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, Kingston University London, UK
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE, UK
Print ISBN: 9781444337914
Online ISBN: 9781118398364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!