4. Temperate and Tropical Carbonatesedimentation Episodes in the Neogene Betic Basins (Southern Spain) Linked to cLimatic Oscillations and Changes in Atlantic-Mediterranean Connections: Constraints from Isotopic Data
- Maria Mutti3,
- Werner Piller4 and
- Christian Betzler5
Published Online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Carbonate Systems during the Oligocene-Miocene Climatic Transition
How to Cite
Martín, J. M., Braga, J. C., Sánchez-Almazo, I. M. and Aguirre, J. (2012) Temperate and Tropical Carbonatesedimentation Episodes in the Neogene Betic Basins (Southern Spain) Linked to cLimatic Oscillations and Changes in Atlantic-Mediterranean Connections: Constraints from Isotopic Data, in Carbonate Systems during the Oligocene-Miocene Climatic Transition (eds M. Mutti, W. Piller and C. Betzler), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118398364.ch4
Institut für Erd- und Umweltwissenschaften Universität Potsdam, Postfach 60 15 53 D-14415 Potsdam, Germany
Institute for Earth Sciences (Geology & Paleontology) University of Graz, Heinrichstrasse 26, A-8010 Graz, Austria
Geologisch-Palaeontologisches Institut, Bundesstr. 55, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany
- Published Online: 3 APR 2012
- Published Print: 5 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Ian Jarvis6,7
Series Editor Information
School of Geography, Geology and the Environment Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, Kingston University London, UK
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE, UK
Print ISBN: 9781444337914
Online ISBN: 9781118398364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!