8. Ultraviolet photoprotective compounds from cyanobacteria in biomedical applications
- Naveen K. Sharma3,
- Ashwani K. Rai4 and
- Lucas J. Stal5
Published Online: 30 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Cyanobacteria: An Economic Perspective
How to Cite
Soule, T. and Garcia-Pichel, F. (2014) Ultraviolet photoprotective compounds from cyanobacteria in biomedical applications, in Cyanobacteria: An Economic Perspective (eds N. K. Sharma, A. K. Rai and L. J. Stal), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118402238.ch8
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, India
Banaras Hindu University, India
Royal Netherlands Institute of Sea Research & University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781119941279
Online ISBN: 9781118402238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!