6. Hydrolytic Enzymes Enhancing Anaerobic Digestion
- Ackmez Mudhoo
Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Biogas Production: Pretreatment Methods in Anaerobic Digestion
How to Cite
Quiñones, T. S., Plöchl, M., Päzolt, K., Budde, J., Kausmann, R., Nettmann, E. and Heiermann, M. (2012) Hydrolytic Enzymes Enhancing Anaerobic Digestion, in Biogas Production: Pretreatment Methods in Anaerobic Digestion (ed A. Mudhoo), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118404089.ch6
Lecturer, Department of Chemical and Environmental, Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Mauritius, Réduit, Mauritius
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 30 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118062852
Online ISBN: 9781118404089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!