7. Oxidizing Agents and Organic Solvents as Pretreatment for Anaerobic Digestion
- Ackmez Mudhoo
Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Biogas Production: Pretreatment Methods in Anaerobic Digestion
How to Cite
Appels, L., Impe, J. V. and Dewil, R. (2012) Oxidizing Agents and Organic Solvents as Pretreatment for Anaerobic Digestion, in Biogas Production: Pretreatment Methods in Anaerobic Digestion (ed A. Mudhoo), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118404089.ch7
Lecturer, Department of Chemical and Environmental, Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Mauritius, Réduit, Mauritius
- Published Online: 1 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 30 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118062852
Online ISBN: 9781118404089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!