7. Working with People: Direct Interventions
- Eric Emerson5,6,
- Chris Hatton7,
- Kate Dickson8,
- Rupa Gone9,
- Amanda Caine10,
- Jo Bromley11
Published Online: 8 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Clinical Psychology and People with Intellectual Disabilities, Second Edition
How to Cite
Beail, N. and Jahoda, A. (2012) Working with People: Direct Interventions, in Clinical Psychology and People with Intellectual Disabilities, Second Edition (eds E. Emerson, C. Hatton, K. Dickson, R. Gone, A. Caine and J. Bromley), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118404898.ch7
Division for Health Research, Lancaster University, UK
University of Sydney, Australia
Centre for Disability Research at Lancaster University, UK
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, North Wales, UK
Enfield Integrated Learning Disabilities Service, UK
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- Published Online: 8 APR 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470029718
Online ISBN: 9781118404898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!