8. Working with Families
- Eric Emerson2,3,
- Chris Hatton4,
- Kate Dickson5,
- Rupa Gone6,
- Amanda Caine7 and
- Jo Bromley8
Published Online: 8 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Clinical Psychology and People with Intellectual Disabilities, Second Edition
How to Cite
Bromley, J. and Mellor, C. (2012) Working with Families, in Clinical Psychology and People with Intellectual Disabilities, Second Edition (eds E. Emerson, C. Hatton, K. Dickson, R. Gone, A. Caine and J. Bromley), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118404898.ch8
Division for Health Research, Lancaster University, UK
University of Sydney, Australia
Centre for Disability Research at Lancaster University, UK
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, North Wales, UK
Enfield Integrated Learning Disabilities Service, UK
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- Published Online: 8 APR 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470029718
Online ISBN: 9781118404898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!