12. Reconfigurable RF Circuits and RF-MEMS
- Apostolos Georgiadis6,
- Hendrik Rogier7,
- Luca Roselli8 and
- Paolo Arcioni9
Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications
How to Cite
Malmqvist, R., Ouacha, A., Kaynak, M., Ahsan, N. and Oberhammer, J. (2012) Reconfigurable RF Circuits and RF-MEMS, in Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications (eds A. Georgiadis, H. Rogier, L. Roselli and P. Arcioni), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118405864.ch12
Ghent University, Belgium
University of Perugia, Italy
University of Pavia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 26 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119944942
Online ISBN: 9781118405864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!