12. Reconfigurable RF Circuits and RF-MEMS
- Apostolos Georgiadis6,
- Hendrik Rogier7,
- Luca Roselli8,
- Paolo Arcioni9
Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications
How to Cite
Malmqvist, R., Ouacha, A., Kaynak, M., Ahsan, N. and Oberhammer, J. (2012) Reconfigurable RF Circuits and RF-MEMS, in Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications (eds A. Georgiadis, H. Rogier, L. Roselli and P. Arcioni), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118405864.ch12
Ghent University, Belgium
University of Perugia, Italy
University of Pavia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 26 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119944942
Online ISBN: 9781118405864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!