14. Active Antennas in Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) Technology
- Apostolos Georgiadis3,
- Hendrik Rogier4,
- Luca Roselli5 and
- Paolo Arcioni6
Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications
How to Cite
Giuppi, F., Georgiadis, A., Collado, A., Bozzi, M. and Perregrini, L. (2012) Active Antennas in Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) Technology, in Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications (eds A. Georgiadis, H. Rogier, L. Roselli and P. Arcioni), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118405864.ch14
Ghent University, Belgium
University of Perugia, Italy
University of Pavia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 26 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119944942
Online ISBN: 9781118405864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!