9. Advances in the Theory and Implementation of GNSS Antenna Array Receivers
- Apostolos Georgiadis3,
- Hendrik Rogier4,
- Luca Roselli5 and
- Paolo Arcioni6
Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications
How to Cite
Arribas, J., Closas, P., Fernández-Prades, C., Cuntz, M., Meurer, M. and Konovaltsev, A. (2012) Advances in the Theory and Implementation of GNSS Antenna Array Receivers, in Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies, and Applications (eds A. Georgiadis, H. Rogier, L. Roselli and P. Arcioni), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118405864.ch9
Ghent University, Belgium
University of Perugia, Italy
University of Pavia, Italy
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 26 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119944942
Online ISBN: 9781118405864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!